Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
True story: Before I launched Spoutible, I told my COO that we needed to focus our limited resources on development and infrastructure. I told him we wouldn't need to spend a dime on marketing for at least the first two quarters because Elon would push users to Spoutible. It happened as predicted.
06:42 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If he removes the block button, it will be the inflection point for Spoutible.
06:46 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Mary Buckham
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Never thought I could have found a nice thing said about he who must not be named but you found one. Another thank you to you!
12:28 AM - Dec 15, 2023
JR Adams Tetrón RockyAmadeus
A
There is still a lot of work to be done, as the good "air" is leaving X, but the whales here have yet to catch it! Keep up the good work, Elon should have made X, a side note to Twitter. But he loathes the bird! Talk about dumb moves! 😁
11:03 AM - Nov 26, 2023
Devo & Ju
A
It's hilarious that he's trying to set himself up as some kind of martyr. Like he *didn't* take a well-functioning platform and just blow it up.
10:21 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Savi
A
My move to #Spoutible was of course hastened by he-who-thinks-he-is-the-smartest-human-to-have-ever-lived, but my landing here was assured by some of the smartest people I followed here. Folks like @PresidentKamalasHand
10:07 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Savi.
02:39 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
if anything Spoutible benefits from a period of quiet growth

more in control of the enterprise's value system and trajectory...crafting Spoutible's origin story
07:54 AM - Aug 20, 2023 (Edited)
Aussiefemmebot
A
Well, there was one ... until E-loon walked in the door.
07:42 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Anneliese Vankerckhove
A
He surely pushed me over here, and I haven't looked back since!

@cbouzy Any news on the survey about the crowdfunding? Maybe it was in a newsletter, but it seems I'm not getting them yet...
07:32 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to Anneliese Vankerckhove.
I am also anxiously awaiting crowdfunding.

The community here and all of @cbouzy 's work and vision created a new space in social media.

It is the antithesis of all the other social media spaces.
It makes space for everyone and has guided boundaries for safety.

Spouters build community!
11:04 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Mr Yoyito
A
Slow and steady growth is the way to go. Xwitter is won’t have any future so long as Musk thinks of it as a play toy.
07:25 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
My only questions are,

1. Who are the faceless people that helped strategize Musk's destruction of Twitter)X when they learned he was interested in owning the company?

2. How will Spoutible handle a sudden massive flood of new users once a really big influencer like Biden or Obama joins?
07:01 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Calypso Rising
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Thats the question I would like answered too. I know some of the money behind him and from those source I can figure out some of the motivation. But I would love if someone with more investigation skills than me would do an in-depth on this - or point me to one already done.
12:05 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
This bothers me a lot. A powerful social site that helped changemakers all over the world organize was destroyed in a few months, and blamed on an "eccentric" business man's whims. It smells like there is more to the story. Who paid him?
12:56 PM - Aug 20, 2023
jenn ○f many things
A
He is nucking futs.
06:57 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
Bouzy, it's notable that the business news outlets that once wrote daily articles full of anticipation about the great things Musk would do for Twitter/X have stopped their daily nonsense. The business articles are back to reality; "How much further will Twitter/X decline?."
06:56 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Unfortunately the business news outlets are still publicizing the spin & nonsensical claims of xtwitter "CEO" Linda Yaccarino who, despite a substantial career in advertising, is basically functioning as Musk's PR agent. I'm personally curious how long she continues in this humiliating role.
07:19 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Interesting that #elontheclown is acknowledging the possibility of failing-- I wonder what that failure would look like... selling the company? or a myspace like implosion? Regardless, xtwitter would fail much faster if the many people who hate what it has become would simply stop using it.
06:48 AM - Aug 20, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Clear.y he is trying his best to make sure there is one great social network. Too bad for him it’s Spoutible!
06:47 AM - Aug 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}