Avicus Crowley
A
1) I have been witnessing the circle jerks going on in various adult content "debates" and I gotta say, I am not impressed.

This app is already looking like the several other "brand new social media!" clones of other social medias that ultimately failed. I feel like I am already sniffing
09:48 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Kesh the Goblin
A
In response to Avicus Crowley.
I'm hurt regarding how things were handled. I don't appreciate being lumped in with folks that may have been trying to hurt the site. I had legitimate concerns regarding equity and safe spaces. Consent and body autonomy is important to me. So is acting like a rational adult.
01:06 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Kesh the Goblin
A
In regards to polls and asking folks up front what they wanted out of this site, I'm curious how folks were picked to contribute. If efforts weren't made to get opinions of folks from all walks of life, this space will never be all inclusive of rational folks.
In response to Kesh the Goblin.
01:08 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Kesh the Goblin
A
That is, unless future conversations are allowed to happen. Perhaps it's too early, and that's okay. However, for this place to continue to grow and evolve, then the platform needs to be open to continued conversations and points of view of individuals that weren't originally included.
01:13 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Kesh the Goblin
A
Varied points of view can co-exist as long as folks care enough to be decent to each other, and respect others. Many need to relearn this. There's a lot of trauma to unpack due to dealing with horrible people on other platforms.
01:16 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}