Jeff Tiedrich
A
"I broke the law for Donald Trump, why won't he pay for my lawyer" will never stop being super fucking hilarious to me, please whine about it some more
10:26 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Danielle DuGré
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
All the upcoming liquidation sales are gonna be a hoot
01:13 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jackie S.
A
She knows what she’s doing
She’s been an xbird trending topic almost daily since she was indicted, making sure she stays relevant

I used to think she was naive & was taken advantage of, but she’s proving to be as much as of a narcissist as her co-conspirator
09:52 PM - Aug 21, 2023 (Edited)
FalconWarthog 96
B
If you can't afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you. They just think they are so much better than anyone else and deserve the cream of the crop. Self entitled dipshits.
03:11 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
Giggle
12:41 PM - Aug 21, 2023
That's HEDLEY!
A
Me, watching these people gradually figure out what any of us could have told them decades ago:
11:42 AM - Aug 21, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
Add that to the fact he doesn't even pay the lawyers he has for *himself* and you really have to wonder what these idiots have been smoking.
10:41 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Terry Calvert
A
👏🏻 they are all such dumb asses and I’m a dude without a high school diploma 🤷‍♂️.
10:38 AM - Aug 21, 2023
John Willis
B
Who'd have thunk that being a soulless, unprincipled liar would have consequences... Especially when counting on another soulless, unprincipled liar to pay your legal bills...
Hold on... Hahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
Deep breath...
Ok...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
10:34 AM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}