Benedict Scott
A
Twitter went from being a band of tech-focused liberals to a white nationalist scream fest seemingly overnight. I really need to know if this is default society or if Twitter is just super rigged for these fascists. I do not understand America any more.

#Democracy #AntiFascism #Spoutible
10:55 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Zinnia Z
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
Right-wing chuds don’t want to chill in communities with like-minded people, they want to go where their enemies are and “trigger the libs.” They’ll overrun any left-leaning space they find without strong content moderation (which Musk has no interest in providing)
12:11 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
In response to Zinnia Z.
It’s really true. I think it’s a whole group of people who never learned that part of normal interaction where they stop speaking when they realize they’re saying something dumb or unwanted.
12:48 PM - Feb 21, 2023
PlotterDepot
A
Musk purchased Twitt & has turned super right wing (or always was, but kept it private) and has an agenda to "own the liberals" while saying he is moderate.
Sine he couch surfs (claims to not own a house), I assume he's staying at super right-wing ultra conservative houses & adopted their agenda
11:02 AM - Feb 21, 2023
PlotterDepot
A
In response to PlotterDepot.
He named two kids "X" & "Y" with his 2nd or 3rd baby mama, yet he now has an agenda against the so called "woke".
One thinks his breakup with X's mom caused him to go super ultra right-wing. The timing is about the same (again probably couch surfing w/ ultra right-wingers. & he's close w/ murdochs)
11:08 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Rebecca
A
Based on my last couple months there I'm gonna go with it's rigged for fascists. I was suspended for posting the single word, buffoon, to a gym jordan post. Again for criticizing kyrsten sinema. People I've blocked are presented in my feed all day and so on. The air there is tainted.
11:00 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
A little of both?
10:58 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}