Bowerydoll
A
Shitass FedEx showed their true color when they expected this young man to go back to work on that same murderous route after this racist incident. I hope he gets justice and serious compensation. This is beyond wrong.

#RacismIsKillingUs
#BlackSpoutible
#Mississippi
#NoMoreWhiteVigilantes
08:25 PM - Aug 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
They didn't expect him to go back out on that route. In fact... looks like they offered him a desk job. 6 months later... yea, i don't see the problem with asking the man to come back to work. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/20...
10:59 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
I read 2 different sources that explained he was ordered to go back out on that route. This kid was almost killed doing his delivery. Who knows what kind of incendiary, racist environment he faces in that Mississippi FedEx. We don't know what his daily life is like there & the mental trauma he has.
11:09 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Allison Cotton
A
Yes. Employers don't care if we're afraid of racists. They think we're used to it. Our lives are supposed to be hard. That's very much a part of the American fabric... it's not a problem when black people are uncomfortable. It's only a problem when white people are uncomfortable.
08:50 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Allison Cotton.
SERIOUS truth, sis🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
09:05 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Chris to my friends … and that’s you
A
In response to Allison Cotton.
Sad but true.
11:09 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Debbie Proffitt
A
I so hate this shit. I have 3 black grandkids... I hate that this is the world they are growing up in
08:31 PM - Aug 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}