The USA Singers
B
Billionaires like Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, Rupert Murdoch, Harlan Crow, Charles Koch, Richard Sackler, Vladimir Putin, & Donald Trump are the problem.

They are greedy fascist money hoarding sociopaths who breed chaos, misery, division, & destruction.

They are the enemy.
11:10 PM - Aug 22, 2023
GOPCantWinWithoutCheating
A
In response to The USA Singers.
Drump is not a billionaire- not a millionaire- not even rich
10:13 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Anthony Millet
A
This idea shouldn't die because another is on today! Something is terribly wrong when one human manages to pack-rat from our previously-built society. Mark Cuban has some good ideas, unless you consider *all* of what he believes. I've even heard BS from Nick Hanauer on his podcast.
07:18 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Donald Trump is a greedy fascist money hoarding sociopath who breeds chaos, misery, division, & destruction. But he is NOT a billionaire. (He has money losing businesses, wildly inflates the value of his property, and has admitted to having at least $300 Million in debt).
05:25 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Thinkerbelle
A
I have no issue with people getting rich. Where I have the issue is when children and the elderly are not fed, housed and educated. When our population is starving and you’re adding thousands of square feet to the castle, hiring more servants and paying off politicians, then I have an issue.
11:53 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Just Piper
A
The world has no need for billionaires. It’s an obscene scenario. No one single human being should have that much money.
11:35 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Anthony Millet
A
In response to Just Piper.
That incredible amount of money means that *single* individual has a bigger influence on democratically elected representatives than each of us!
07:24 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Rita Boone
A
The morbidly rich!
11:24 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Linda in TN ACTIVE Resister
A
It seems like they think they need to do destructive things that other people can’t get away with. It’s what gives them the truest sense of power & control.
11:22 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I mean...we have options...🤷🏾‍♀️
11:16 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
I bet oligarchs and tender and flavorful😆
11:19 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Ang Darkstar