Nycbubbles
A
thread 1/2
I have a beanstalk with giant leaves growing sideways across my yard. I didn’t plant it, nor did I trade my cow for magic beans, but now it has a pumpkin, a watermelon or maybe an alien species. Any gardeners around? You can ignore the creepy baby doll, I was trying for scale, but it didn’t help.🍸
12:51 AM - Aug 23, 2023 (Edited)
Nycbubbles
A
thread 2/2
Update: I have grown an actual pumpkin. Sure, it was an accidental pumpkin, but there it is! Thanks for the help, gang!🍸
01:51 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Suzanne Dillon
A
In response to Nycbubbles.
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Google pumpkin leaf pictures and compare the leaves to yours. If the vine gets too crazy, cut back some of the stems that aren’t bearing any fruit.
01:20 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Nycbubbles
A
In response to Suzanne Dillon.
Thank you. Now, let’s pretend I know zero about gardening (fact), when you say cut back, does that mean chop off? Just the huge leaves or the stalks? There are a lot, lol.🍸
01:26 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Max Prophet
A
#gardeners #gardening #Garden #GardenSunday #Garden2023

Greetings to anyone following the above tags. This lady needs some advice. Check out her post.
01:06 AM - Aug 23, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Nycbubbles
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Definitely my first thought, but the stripes are throwing me. Hell, I am generally a city girl, my pumpkins are orange and come from a bin at the grocery store on Halloween..😂
01:06 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
Ummmm: the baby doll MAKES it!!!🫣😉😆

Sorry I’m no help, but hopefully a gardening hero can assist!
01:01 AM - Aug 23, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}