Charlotte Clymer
A
I realize a lot of folks don't know what to make of Vivek Ramaswamy after last night's debate. So, I wrote about what he's trying to do, and why it's working with GOP voters. https://charlotteclymer.su...
12:28 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
Great piece
03:44 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Betsy Baker
A
My hunch is that you are correct in that he wants to inherit Trump’s base for 2028. I suspect Trump would never select him for VP because he would steal some of the limelight from him.
02:57 PM - Aug 24, 2023
RealAntifaHQ
A
I'm curious why your - & basically no one's - analysis of #vivekramaswamy fails to include he is absolutely unelectable by the dominant racist faction of the #GOP ?
We're viewing his candidacy through the left/liberal lens but the #RWNJ & #MAGA that I have to deal with openly scoff at his candidacy.
12:48 PM - Aug 24, 2023
anandalenalen
A
In response to RealAntifaHQ.
I don't know if he is unelectable by them - racists love poc who affirm their racism and give them deniability. The ultimate "I have a black friend" trope. They don't seem to mind poc in positions of power if there aren't too many of them and if they uphold racist policies.
08:33 PM - Aug 25, 2023
anandalenalen
A
In response to RealAntifaHQ.
I know what I said isn't true of all of them - especially for President. But it might be true for enough?
08:34 PM - Aug 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}