Claudia Citro
A
Who else read that article today about Missouri Christian Healthcare Fund. Of course this is a scam. FBI looking for victims. Finding them all over. These would be the people that aren’t covered by insurance at work, and couldn’t bring theme to sign up for ObamaCare. Religious 🥜. Racism
08:42 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Misty InTheCity
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
08:25 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Misty InTheCity.
Thank @Mistyinthecity ! I couldn’t remember where I read this important article. Again, why do people do things against their best interests.
10:07 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Misty InTheCity
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Indoctrination and patriarchy. Not always in that order. I just pulled that out the air.

Seriously, I ask the same question. I don't get it!
11:33 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Childhood trauma(s), self justification, and psychological manipulation (e.g., #FalseNoiseChannel , foreign-entity psy-ops).
#TraumaEpidemic
#NPD
#NPDtactics
#CPTSD
12:03 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Misty InTheCity
A
I also think these types of people believe only the people they hate will be affected by eliminations and cuts to social safety programs like social security and disability payments, cuts to WIC, TANF, medicare, medicaid, etc.
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
03:49 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
From what I've read, the effects of dissociation are surprising. Those people are indeed believers--as opposed to thinkers, at least on many social matters--and potentially *can't* think about repercussions because it's essentially triggering. Quite a tangle to unravel, esp w/ the outside inflences.
03:57 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Misty InTheCity
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I agree. These folks are followers and easily swayed if they believe the person relaying the message is "smarter" than they are. But the message has to align with what the followers already believe.

If the messenger repeats lies often enough the followers latch on like a dog to a bone.
04:07 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}