✨?Daria Targaryen?✨
A
I'm SO sick of hearing people just say "oh it's just a bug going around" without doing any Covid testing. Covid is STILL making people really sick FOR MONTHS after they aren't positive. Stay home when you're sick and wear a mask in public/around vulnerable people. whyyyy is this still so difficult?!
bardsandsages @bardsandsages
FIVE more in-laws now have Covid because my idiot sister-in-law took her sick kid to visit grandma even though her fiancee was sick with Covid. It never occurred to her that her daughter might have Covid because "there is a bug going around at school." I just can't even...
04:23 PM - Feb 21, 2023
04:28 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
Belle Burr
A
In response to ✨?Daria Targaryen?✨.
Because people are selfish. We went to a screening last night and my mom, myself and only 3 other people were in a mask. Folx are really acting like it's not a thing that's still happening.
07:58 PM - Feb 23, 2023
bardsandsages
A
What kills me is she knows three of the people in that house have serious respiratory issues and still went over with a sick child. And truthfully mother in law is no better she should have sent her packing as soon as she realized little one was sick.
10:04 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Lisa Manifold
A
I've had a cold for a week. I tested myself, more than once and stayed home. When I had to go out, masking and distance. I wish I could shut myself in, but that's not possible anymore. I'm still trying.

And then my MAGA neighbor:Who's that behind that mask? Said in a trilling voice.🙄😡
04:37 PM - Feb 21, 2023
✨?Daria Targaryen?✨
A
In response to Lisa Manifold.
Thank you for trying! It matters. I hope you feel better soon! ✨
06:12 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Carolyn
A
OMG yes. I was at my hubby's rehab center yesterday and some woman comes in hacking up a lung and tells the receptionist she is under the weather but still came in. I was like WTF? Go home. I had a mask on but I walked out and waited outside.
04:30 PM - Feb 21, 2023
✨?Daria Targaryen?✨
A
In response to Carolyn.
I just came from the Drs office and there were multiple people like that in the waiting area. Thankfully, the office requires masks, but it's still like UGH STAY AT HOMEEEE
06:14 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}