Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this. I have seen a lot of comments on other platforms, and would like to start an open discussion here.
The Asian Feminist @theasianfmnst
Spain's World Cup-winning women footballers refuse to play until federation boss who kissed player, quits
Jenni Hermoso says "in no moment" did she consent to a kiss from the country's football federation president Luis Rubiales. #GBV
08:10 AM - Aug 26, 2023
08:26 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Here is a video clip of the kiss.
08:28 AM - Aug 26, 2023
PS Annie
A
If she says she did not consent to being kissed on the mouth and he did it anyway, that's sexual assault. Period.
In response to Terminator LX.
10:45 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to PS Annie.
I know what Americans consider sexual assault. Not all other cultures think like we do. IDK who this man is or what culture he is from, but it’s not the USA, right? So I don’t automatically expect him to think like me. That’s why I would approach the situation differently than I would in the US.
05:06 PM - Aug 26, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Terminator LX.
It doesn't matter who he is or where he's from.
If a woman, any woman, says that a man touched her in an intimate manner without her consent, it's sexual assault. Period.
I am not an American.
BTW Spanish women are sick of misogynist, powerful Spanish men getting away with this shit.
06:57 PM - Aug 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}