Professor Kyle
A
This isn't a "lone wolf" shooter. This is the most visible and shocking part of a vast, powerful conspiracy called white supremacy. Fellow white people, it's on us create an antidote to this this poison we so easily dispense.
07:55 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Angry Female
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I think we have entered the time to fight back
09:38 PM - Aug 26, 2023
The Real Deal
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Understanding the pain, trauma & injustice that is wrought over generations is reason to fight. Understanding racial hate alone solves nothing. Whites need to understand that this world does not belong to them. It’s a shared space where everyone deserves to live without fear of their oppression & vi
05:00 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to The Real Deal.
The "fight" framing is the pitfall. The #BoomerangEffect is a thing. The psychology of 'pushing' is counterintuitive. Likewise, the 'scold'. Believing that "Whites need to understand" is itself understandable yet leans toward such counterproductive approaches--and reflects ones own trauma.
05:25 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to The Real Deal.
Please excuse my "reflects ones [sic] own trauma" phrase in my reply to you. I intended that more generally.

I appreciate and agree with your reply in general.
06:12 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Angry Female
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Normally I would agree with you but we have fought wars over fascism
11:14 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Angry Female.
Our government is essentially doing so now, with international entities and--post-fraud "administration"--thoroughly and diligently addressing it at all levels, in all agencies, in all communities, even those with fascists in power at the state and local levels. My reply was re: "we" (the people).
05:18 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Angry Female.
Thanks for that reply. In the weird and wonderful ways our brains function, mine did its unconscious processing thing on that (along with much other 'material' here) and presented new conscious insights to me this morning when I awoke from sleep.
#EveryLittleBitHelps
08:34 AM - Aug 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}