Professor Kyle
A
This isn't a "lone wolf" shooter. This is the most visible and shocking part of a vast, powerful conspiracy called white supremacy. Fellow white people, it's on us create an antidote to this this poison we so easily dispense.
07:55 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Angry Female
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I think we have entered the time to fight back
09:38 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Angry Female.
That would provide them with actual justification on top of their imagined self-justification.
#ItIsNotAFight
#UnderstandingIsNotCondoning
#UnderstandingIsPower
09:50 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Angry Female
A
Normally I would agree with you but we have fought wars over fascism
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
11:14 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Thanks for that reply. In the weird and wonderful ways our brains function, mine did its unconscious processing thing on that (along with much other 'material' here) and presented new conscious insights to me this morning when I awoke from sleep.
#EveryLittleBitHelps
08:34 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Our government is essentially doing so now, with international entities and--post-fraud "administration"--thoroughly and diligently addressing it at all levels, in all agencies, in all communities, even those with fascists in power at the state and local levels. My reply was re: "we" (the people).
05:18 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
More to the matter of this shooter and others like him, they're not a government or even an institution. Our federal government, very appropriately and wisely--at long last, doesn't wage war on its citizens. Still further to go with state and local level criminals, as noted above, and some agencies.
05:31 AM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}