Giselle Page
A
thread 1/4
I know it’s though out there. I know it’s easy to lose hope when fascist scums keep finding ways to get elected and protect criminals and the wealthy from accountability. I’ll tell you what I saw today though. I saw a reformed ex-convict running for government to keep young people away from the
10:37 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Giselle Page
A
thread 2/4
streets. I saw politicians supporting each other for the sake of their community. I saw community members come together for a cause they believe in. I saw children witness what positive role models and a healthy community look like. I saw people putting aside politics for the sake of the children.
10:40 PM - Aug 26, 2023 (Edited)
Giselle Page
A
thread 3/4
I saw people work together to serve their community. I saw hope, teamwork, love, support, and the type of diversity that America is supposed to represent. I saw people loving one another in a safe space. I saw a future where we can all work together. I saw us and what we can be.
10:44 PM - Aug 26, 2023 (Edited)
Giselle Page
A
thread 4/4
I saw our potential. I saw what we can achieve when we come together. I saw a community providing children with a safe space where they can focus on being kids. I saw our future rising. I saw our potential. I saw future generations rising up to the challenge. #dontlosehope #togetherwecanmakechange
10:47 PM - Aug 26, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}