Tom G. Hughes
A
Don't much like sounding like a fanboi, but it seems obvious to this uber-skeptical longtime politics geek:

If you factor in the mess that Joe Biden inherited, what he's accomplished in the White House has already made him one of our greatest presidents.

I may literally die on this hill.
11:09 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Diana Tyler
A
In response to Tom G. Hughes.
Right there with you. He was not my first choice...but in viewing his accomplishments during one of the (if not *the*) most difficult periods in our country's history, he's won my vote. His accomplishments have been AMAZING. We did not just "come back" (economically & more); we're flourishing!
07:48 PM - Jan 16, 2024
StephForJustice
A
Same!
05:22 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Sue
B
Absolutely 💯
05:10 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
Yep, top presidents in my lifetime, Biden, Obama (both had to clean up major, humongous, messes from their predecessors), Clinton (balanced budget anyone), and Carter (foreign policy and creation of Department of Energy to start focusing on the environment).
12:00 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Kos
A
Agreed. Everyday, average folks might miss it, but historians won't - guaranteed.
11:43 AM - Aug 27, 2023
DianeInNashville TN
A
In response to Kos.
I just hope they’re aren’t writing the history of a failed democracy. We are sooooo not out of the woods. Given what Texas legislature has done in Harris County, I am fearful of what the next election cycle will bring.
05:24 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
gonna order my winding sheet & coffin. meet you at the hill.
11:39 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Chris to my friends … and that’s you
A
I will die with you then.

Looked back at, I agree he will be rated as one of the best. I can’t imagine how the world would be today without him. Yet the mob can’t get over a bloated cheeto.
Go figure.
11:32 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Absolutely
Look what Biden has accomplished the all republikkkans against him and his administration.
11:26 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Urbanista 01
A
Right?And he was Obama's VP.So why do you think the Tea Party has, idk, vaporized? It also seems Bernie is much more, idk, supplicant? Hmmmm.I love Biden, and think he is having the most transformational presidency in my lifetime. But, let's acknowledge how obviously racist folks were against Obama.
11:26 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
I am with you in that assessment. Biden has been underestimated and under appropriated. Imagine how hard for him to focus on the work for the people under so much divisiveness and craziness coming at him
11:21 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
In response to Angie Alexander.
I meant under appreciated- typo
11:37 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Watching from afar in Canada, I can say he's the best I've seen & Carter would have been my first vote.

I just read a newsletter about a civil service overhaul happening under radar. There's some incredible change that will soon make the bureaucracy so effective & consumers more protected! Shhhhhh!
11:15 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
No lies detected!
I feel the same way and I"ll bet a lot of others do too, and I don't need to buy a giant flag for my house and change my wardrobe to show it either. I'm just gonna vote
Melissa
A
Couldn't agree more with the factual assertion. Spoutible folk are likely to agree with you. No hill dying, please.
MizSewAndSew
A
I’ll be right there with you, brother. Who knows, maybe we’ll just have a massive die-in (out?)
11:13 AM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}