Diane Turner
A
Has anyone else watched the Extraordinary Attorney Woo on Netflix? Fantastic show where lead is obsessed with all things whales. It is only fitting that her "Whale Aha Moments" be shared here on Spoutible as its just like a spouting moment here. #Spoutible #ExtraordinaryAttorneyWoo #whaleculture #L
Attorney Woo’s Whale Aha! Moments 🐳🐋🐬 | Extraordinary Attorney Woo | Netflix Philippines - YouTube

Whale you look at that! 🐳🐋🐬 I am obsessed with these whale-placed aha! moments in Extraordinary Attorney Woo 🐳🐋🐬 Watch all episodes now, only on Netfl...

08:53 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Lissa Price
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Just watched the first episode last night and loved it. No spoilers please, I tend to space out my streaming. #ExtraordinaryAttorneyWoo
05:41 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Robert Fair
A
I have. Along with lots of other Korean fare. Going down rabbit holes is my jam.
10:10 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Robert Fair.
I love a good rabbit hole any recommendations from your K-shows?
10:12 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Bart De Bear
A
One of my favorite K-dramas (and I've seen almost all of them since the pandemic started). Glad it's going to get a second season.
10:51 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Bart De Bear.
Do you have any other ones you would recommend? Always looking to explore new things!
10:52 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
I have watched almost all the first season. I love it because I do many of the things she does. It gets autism out in the mainstream.
09:14 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Katherine McNeil.
Yes. We need to celebrate unique minds who can see other things the rest of us can't.
09:22 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Jen Johnson
A
Yes, that's a great show! 🐳 I'm so glad it's coming back for another season.
09:14 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jen Johnson.
Me too! We need a Spoutible season 2 watch club for all the whale culture.
09:24 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}