Thurgood Du Bois
A
Our goal should be to be on one accord to organize and get, at least, 60 Senate seats and a House majority. That's where we can begin to push for bigger legislation.

If not, the Republicans will block everything. Everything. Do not expect any help from conservatives. #Spoutible
01:34 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Brendan Barry
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
For your consideration: Democrats are the only "real conservatives". There is nothing fiscally or socially conservative about the Republican party.
05:56 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
And once we get that, fast-track expanding the SCOTUS to 13 to match the districts, adding DC & PR (if they vote for it) as states, restoring Roe & VRA and abolishing the Electoral College. We need nation-wide runoffs when no candidate gets 50%+1 as well. We need to end the GOP minority advantages.
06:06 PM - Aug 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (Goose) can see their posts

Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Goose.
I know it's not possible next year. But over time.
07:07 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Lawrence Carico
A
No Manchins, no Sinemas, no regressives. Also a robust agenda, no incremental bull.
05:13 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Paula Beard
B
You are saying what needs to be said and I thank you for it. Our salvation is ourselves. No one is coming to save us. Our challenge is to vote our power. It's all up to us to make a better world.
03:15 PM - Aug 27, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Just stumbled across your A+ spout… and would like to further and add
02:37 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Everything Counts
A
Giving the president a solid blue Congress will be difficult but incredibly necessary and rewarding
02:26 PM - Aug 27, 2023
zaquintar
B
That is a good thought for a target, but it would be sufficient with more than 50 who are in favor of getting rid of filibuster. That thing was in place for slower times, now with the world changing so fast we need to be able to adapt and minority rule is just a hindrance
02:19 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Sue
B
I'm in, yes
02:16 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
We need an enormous swath of voters to vote for the democrats. Can’t rely much on independents to consistently favour the democrats.
01:59 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I would love it, I'm just not sure it's possible. And I say that as someone willing to fight for it but that's a lot of states having at least 1 Dem Senator and many having 2. It's an uphill climb. I can see us reaching 55, but 60. I would love it but so many states are corrupt on that level.
01:57 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
Their continued thoughts and prayers in the face of mass shootings, women and girls being forced to bear children whose lives conservatives care nothing about, and large swaths of our planet literally on fire, haven't solved fuck-all. They all need to go.
01:47 PM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}