Andy Sharick
A
The word cloud is impressive, but the topics and people I'm interested in don't show up, or are very tiny. As much as I hope for the success of this site, I have to wonder how long it will be until there's more scientific and political news (and people) 🤔
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
The word cloud is just the beginning. We have several similar visual features on the way that will enhance the micro-blogging experience.
10:56 AM - Aug 27, 2023
11:31 AM - Aug 27, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
In response to Andy Sharick.
Xitter was really not a place where you got breaking news when it first came out. This place is only been active for six months.
11:48 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
I understand & agree. But it seems the people I follow on Twitter are able to ignore or block the crazies, & don't seem to be Tweeting about leaving there. Even most of those people who are also present here don't post here first, if at all ☹️. I'm not leaving, just waiting for 'critical mass.'
12:02 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Cindysgold
A
Yep...I ignore and block. I've been at TWITTER from almost the beginning. It's hard for me to leave....I like spoutible...but, it's not twitter...
In response to Andy Sharick.
01:40 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Cindysgold.
It’s definitely not Twitter which keeps you bloated with algorithmic junk to clog your brain & arteries. And over on Bigot & TFG central; those ads on your timeline support Elon, propaganda and anti democratic agendas. All those phony blue checks…too much foolishness for me.
03:23 PM - Aug 27, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Yes the shenanigans with the phony blue checks made me very irritated.
10:02 PM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}