Myron Clifton
A
One of the identifiers of gentrification is white people demanding the implementation of their rules and social norms. It is why calls to police immediately skyrocket for long acceptable community practices around sound, decorations, schools, etc.

Spoutible gentrifiers are doing the same.
07:45 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Michael Arndt
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
As @cbouzy has said, anyone is welcome to create a platform that is what they want just as he did. I have been giving $25 per week to this effort. I love what its become and encourage folks to try it. If its not to their tastes, create something from nothing, just like he did!
07:49 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Buford T InJustice
A
In response to Michael Arndt.
I get it, but I am leery that one person has too much authority. It’s sort of irrelevant if they created the platform or not. It’s dangerous for people to say then you can build your own platform if you don’t like the structure. I don’t think society discourse should work that way. My 2 cents.
07:58 PM - Feb 19, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to Buford T InJustice.
cool. so if we search your feed on the bird app we'll find you making this claim to Elmo?
09:00 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Buford T InJustice
A
. For one, I never made a “claim.” I guess you’re one of those people who want an echo chamber. Whatever works for you.
In response to TheLadyRed.
09:17 PM - Feb 21, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to Buford T InJustice.
not an echo chamber, just not attack swarms and hypocrisy
10:23 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
Buford T InJustice
A
In response to TheLadyRed.
I hope that doesn’t happen as well. My faith in people on the internet says otherwise. I’d love to be wrong.
05:16 AM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}