Susanna Moroka
A
#SussexSquad OMG you guys,so I’m finally on Spoutible and I’m very disappointed! There’s no way that this can compete with Twitter. None of the letters are BOLD enough to catch your attention,they look like when you’re printing out documents and TONER/INK is running low in the 🖨️. It’s All PALE
01:51 PM - Aug 25, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Susanna Moroka.
You just got here and this is your second spout? Don't you think you should check Spoutible out before complaining? If you want more contrast, try dark mode. Or do you prefer bigots, trolls, and harassment? You can give Spoutible a chance, or not. Your choice.
02:15 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Susanna Moroka
A
Aah, it feels like I’m right back in the streets of Twitter! Where perfect strangers can just bash your opinion cos it’s different to theirs Perhaps y’all were the problem over there and now you’re bringing that attitude to Spoutible Keep it up and very soon you won’t know the difference 😂
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
07:32 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to Susanna Moroka.
You are definitely bringing that good ole' Twitter vibe with you. I have to say, you also have that troll vide too. We have seen it here before, so good luck with that.
08:34 PM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}