Jess Martin
A
And WTF is the Spanish Football Federation thinking about even suing Hermoso? She didn't give her consent, it was in public view. What does #Rubiales do in private?

#DARVO #FIFAWWC

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/26/spain-football-federation-threatens-to-sue-protesti...
11:31 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
In response to Jess Martin.
If they do go through with it, they will regret it. All the past complaints will come out showing a pattern. They will set up a clear split between board and players. It will not end well.
12:46 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Landy Fella ?????????.
Nope it isn't. And the Spanish Football Federation and #UEFA are showing themselves as fossils.

Maybe a split is necessary.
01:03 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
#UEFA haven’t had any balls for years. I was hoping younger blood would change things, sadly no.

The Spanish Fed are about to find out the hard way unless someone can talk sense into them and quickly.
01:13 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Last gasp of the fossils I hope.

I dunno what else they want. A rape to occur in the middle of the field? She was asking for it? The gaslighting is OTT when it was very visible to see.

Stinks of boys club mentality. #Rubiales is a disgrace - from working class hero to working class dud.

#FIFAWWC
03:01 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
Having watched others try this nonsense over the past few years, lessons have obviously not been learnt.
05:44 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
The monkey thing was really beneath the pale. That organisation seems to be full of dinosaurs.

#UEFA

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/26/montenegro-england-racist-chanting-embarrassing-uef...
06:01 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
Yep, that’s another problem they haven’t tackled. IMO they should dock points from clubs whose fans behave badly, impose stadium bans for national team fans etc. I appreciate that sort of punishment hurts the many but the message needs to be loud and clear. Currently, it’s is a hoarse whisper.
06:25 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
It's almost like stadia have become spaces for people to unleash their racism, sexism and violence without any consequences.

Then again, you had the Hillsborough disaster where the state failed...and I guess that trust has never been healed.
07:44 PM - Aug 27, 2023 (Edited)
Landy Fella ?????????
A
Stadia have had that distinction for decades. It was appalling in the UK in the 70s and 80s. Televised matches seem to have made it worse (bragging rights) or at the very least, highlighted the problem.
Hillsborough was a monumental screwup compounded by a coverup. The families never gave up though.
12:39 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Kudos to them. So much heartache and the DARVO that went on. Just exposed the systemic classism of that place.
02:44 AM - Aug 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}