Great Sex At 60 | The Podcast
A
It’s honest and answerable if you’re brave enough. I think women need to answer these questions for themselves and explore if they never have. And many of my generation, NEVER HAVE; which is such a shame. 💋🎙️💋
dani @danismashingit
This is a terrible poll 😂
06:52 PM - Aug 28, 2023
07:00 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Phoenix Fire
A
In response to Great Sex At 60 | The Podcast.
I think you can take a lot of valuable insight from the uptight comments... Either answer or don't but they would be deflective then move on... Keep up good work your going to trigger people but that's the point for them to reflect on why they feel an Internet post felt like a personal attack.
03:04 PM - Aug 29, 2023
A
In response to Phoenix Fire.
Thanks, I appreciate U! After some internal reflection I came up w/the same conclusion. I am here to have a grownup conversation abt sex & knew it would provoke some people. I just had to get out of my head abt feeling personally attacked. I’m good now, a good nights sleep makes evrything better. 💋
06:12 PM - Aug 29, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Great Sex At 60 | The Podcast.
If someone has never experience n number of these, then I don't see this as being something that encourages reflection so if that was your intent, you missed the mark. And yeah, what Dani said; one can only answer this if they've experienced exactly ONE of them.
07:29 PM - Aug 28, 2023
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
1. If one has never had an Orgasm, they can learn to self-satisfy.

2. If one has never had oral sex or doesn't know what it is, doing a bit of research would be helpful

3. If one has never seen or touched their clitoris, it’s time they break out a mirror, take a look and touch themselves.
08:18 PM - Aug 28, 2023
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
4. If one has never masturbated, it’s time they learned how. Self-satisfaction is a beautiful thing. 💋🎙️💋
08:19 PM - Aug 28, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

dani
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
Thank you!
07:09 PM - Aug 28, 2023
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
Unfortunately that’s the way the poll works. I wish you could answer all, but even if you can’t actually answer every question, you can reflect. Which is what I wanted people to do more than actually answering the questions publicly.
08:23 PM - Aug 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}