Mary Locker
A
My great Governor!!! Every time you turn around there is another step forward for Michigan citizens. She and her newly acquired Dem legislature are moving at warp speed to make our lives better. Just Wow!
NewsBot News from the Internet @NewsBot
Writing the Affordable Care Act into state law will ensure Michigan residents “aren’t at risk of losing coverage,” due to future threats, Whitmer said in a statement provided to the AP. #NewsHour
08:08 PM - Aug 28, 2023
08:37 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Malba Miranda
A
In response to Mary Locker.
You Do Have Great One! 👏
09:25 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Malba Miranda.
She's made of inner steel with a true moral compass and empathy to the Max. She also has stellar partners, Lt. Gov Garlin Gilchrist, AG Dana Nessel and SoS Jocelyn Benson. Every one of them is superior In their own right and dedicated to Michiganders.
09:34 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Sandra MG
A
In response to Mary Locker.
I realize that so many Americans take so much for granted - picking apart good elected officials over small (but seemingly important) differences. It’s great to hear your enthusiastic support for Gov Whitmer. 👏👏👏 I live in TN. I hope we will one day have a story like MI’s.
09:11 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Sandra MG.
I wish that for TN, too. I remember the days of Al Gore (who was robbed and would have made an outstanding Prez). Whitmer has been laser focused from day one. She patiently waited through her 1st term and did what she could with GOP obstruction. Now, she's full steam ahead.
09:26 PM - Aug 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}