Professor Kyle
A
Huh? It's bad to point out someone's rudeness why?

You think not allowing people to be jerks is Spoutible's biggest problem? And you think there aren't new, interesting, & relevant content creators on here? There are.
ToddDa @NewTodd
Congrats NIMBY first wavers:
Amanda Moore would have been a great get. She has an AMAZING story to share. But she has a very low tolerance for ignorance and dgaf
*Imo* THIS is Spoutible's biggest problem, and why it's nearly impossible to attract/keep new, interesting, relevant content creators.
03:58 AM - Aug 29, 2023
09:42 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Its a fine line. We should call out people who are being assholes or trolls. But we should (I think) do that without dogpiling people over minor things.

Where you draw that line is debatable (of course, attacks on marginalized groups should be zero tolerance ever-you want that shit, go to Xitter).
10:05 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I get that, but the so-called dogpiling could easily be avoided if people would simply acknowledge the offense and apologize. The onus should be on them.
11:01 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:39 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Char
A
Exactly. I didn't even bother with her. As a Canadian, my involvement was unwelcome 😂

I saw that nonsense and carried on with my day. I'm not interested in people who are trying to stir things up. I'm not 12. I honestly don't care.
11:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Michelle King
A
I think it's fair to say WE have 'a very low tolerance for ignorance and dgaf' too lol
11:04 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Michelle King.
Yup!
11:24 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
I checked out her Twitter. She complains and mocks Spoutible over there but doesn't show here actual comment here. She also did *not* make the same comment when posting to Truth Social. Very unserious.
10:19 AM - Aug 29, 2023
April Sparkles
A
In response to Adam Deitsch □.
@ShawnathanDC taught me awhile ago to check a disruptive person’s other socials.

I did that 3 times yesterday.

Each account was a chaos gremlin on other platforms.

It was good advice I’m grateful for.

(Thank you Shawnathan)

💛
11:16 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Adam Deitsch □.
I mean, if someone posts on Truth Social, I pretty much assume they are a colossal piece of shit and likely a literal Nazi.
11:34 AM - Mar 16, 2024
April Sparkles
A
Right? Somehow @Georebekah manages to be here without alienating her followers.

Because she’s an adult. 💛
09:44 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Goose
A
Folks are getting grumpy with this guy, but this is the first time I’ve ever been screencapped as an example of bad behavior, so my self esteem will be eating off this for days.
09:44 AM - Aug 29, 2023
dani
A
In response to Goose.
Transition to Canadian Murder Goose underway.
10:02 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Goose.
No one deserves it more than you, Goose.
10:02 AM - Aug 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}