Claudia Citro
A
And media is trying to both sides by talking about the shunned one for 58 minutes of every hour and President Biden for 2 minutes. Maddening.
Mary Locker @WW2Vetkid
New, shiny toy for the feckless media to drool over.
01:31 PM - Aug 29, 2023
01:39 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Only Love
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
💯
12:36 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Why I 👀 hard when people on here start screaming for more MSM. If anyone has been paying attention they would have noticed that MSM is the perpetrator of most of the Bullshit we are dealing with today. They still continually prop up 🍊💩 while disparaging Hillary and Uncle Joe
09:55 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Only Love
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
💯
12:37 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
A coworker informed me today that her student loan debt has been wiped out due to the Biden Harris Student Debt Relief Plan. All that talk about lack of student loan forgiveness being a deal breaker for young voters; but no talk about those beneficiaries of this plan. #BidenHarrisDelivers 💙🇺🇸🗳️
03:26 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
My younger sister says her cohorts are in fact negative about loan forgiveness not happening. I would like for this not to be a problem. But it’s a problem.
09:57 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Nope
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I had my student loans forgiven. I make sure to talk about it when I wouldn't normally discuss finances. It's important that people know 1) I've paid my student loans many times over, predatory interest is what's being forgiven. 2) that $ now helps my millenial kiddo own a home.
10:25 AM - Sep 16, 2023
Mary Locker
A
I have given up on even those I once considered allies. To have an administration as historically accomplished as Biden/Harris and to give them no airtime, no credit, no appreciation, no positive press . . .
I just can't. As a party, we have to find every way possible to message around them.
02:53 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Jim Simpson
A
In response to Mary Locker.
MSNBC is often touted as not being controlled by conservatives. Yet, most of Andrea Mitchell’s show was totally dedicated to the guy this afternoon. Garbage in, garbage out.
03:49 PM - Aug 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}