Christopher Bouzy
A
For a long time, many of us had to have our guard up on other platforms; we don't have to do that here. Let's treat one another with respect and have respectful debates. Let's show the world that social media doesn't have to be toxic.
05:55 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
As a Bernie bro, I have been able to make my points and move on thus far!
06:45 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Shane Holmberg
A
What's wild is that I actually have faith that on this site the Hillary/Bernie wars of 2016 could have happened without everyone hating each other afterwards.
In response to Aamir Hussain.
06:52 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
In response to Shane Holmberg.
While there are major differences between the 'progressive' and 'liberal' camps that can't be kumbayaed away the influence of Russian troll farms stoking the flame and subsequent accusations of people being bots or Russian shills really killed any hope of discussion.
10:22 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Shane Holmberg
A
In response to Aamir Hussain.
I'm really curious how this site plays out without them. Can you imagine how different everything would have been without the Russian troll farms trying to force conflict?
11:25 AM - Feb 22, 2023
David Birney
A
In response to Shane Holmberg.
I myself was all about Bernie in 2016, who knows what would have happened had he got the nom. (Yes it could have been worse) But as soon as Hillary got it I was all about her. I still would prefer the average age of Congress/pres go down a bit, and I'm all about more diversity.
07:22 AM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}