Rob E
A
This just blows my mind that one Senator is able to hold up the Nations business. Mitch McConnell never has to go through BS like this.
08:01 PM - Aug 30, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Rob E.
The first hinge they do for donald tump
06:57 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Kos
A
In response to Rob E.
He's just providing more incentive for the left to keep the entire GOP away from any kind of majority.
10:45 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to Rob E.
Shameful!
08:12 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
In response to Rob E.
Wd someone explain to me why the Senate can’t change the rule or at least throw him off the committee? If it was this easy for one Senator to hold up everything why didn’t the Democrats do that during Trump?
08:11 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
I could be wrong but I believe that in the so called ‘upper chamber’ that is the US Senate, any senator can do what Tuberville is doing whether on committee or not. Senators tend not to do this in competitive or near competitive states since they have to run statewide.
08:19 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
Tuberville isn't doing this on a committee

Military promotions normally go through in batches by a process called consensus. Schumer gets consensus from Democrats, McConnell gets consensus from Republicans, and the two get together and the promotions go through

Tuberville is refusing GOP consensus
11:01 PM - Aug 30, 2023
RA
A
In response to Rob E.
It's an embarrassment for our entire nation that the Senate rules don't prevent this. For me, it's not even about that asshole Tuberville. Fuck everyone who built a system that allowed this to happen, and everyone who continues to allow it to happen.
08:10 PM - Aug 30, 2023 (Edited)
Sonia C
A
In response to Rob E.
I cannot describe the anger this elicits from me. I absolutely detest this man. He is a horrible excuse for a human being. 🤬
08:04 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Rob E
A
In response to Sonia C.
Yes this is complete BS.
08:08 PM - Aug 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}