Bart De Bear
A
About every five minutes he thinks it's time for another dehydrated tuna treat (note, it isn't but I usually give in). I'm snacking on dehydrated peaches and he wants some. After checking that they are safe I gave him a couple pieces and he downed them as fast as if they were tuna. He's a weirdo.
07:05 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Wendy Smith
A
In response to Bart De Bear.
He's gorgeous! I wish the 2 rescues I have now would be more adventurous & try different types of food - they won't even try different cat food brands. 😕
07:50 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Bart De Bear
A
In response to Wendy Smith.
Thanks, he is a cutie-pie for being an old fart. Normally he and his younger sister are the same. They just want to stick with their regular kibble and Inaba tube treats and don't seem interested in new things which is why the love for peaches incident was so surprising.
07:58 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
In response to Bart De Bear.
He’s adorably weird though.

My first cat was pretty quirky: she played fetch better than any dog I’ve had and she loved mushrooms so much once she stole the entire box as I was putting groceries away and went under the bed to feast on them.
07:10 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Bart De Bear
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
He says "thanks". I've been fortunate that neither he nor his younger sister have ever tried to raid my button, oyster or shiitake mushrooms! I have one more unopened bag but Costco doesn't have any more of the freeze dried peaches so he'll only get a few more of those until it's peach season again.
07:23 PM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}