Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 1/6
I’m freaking out!!! Just received multiple texts from my son’s college. They are in lockdown because of a shooting a couple streets over. He’s scared. Please pray for students & staff
10:09 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 2/6
First. My child is now safe at his apartment. They finally got the all clear but not before providing any information and traumatizing students & staff.

I’m extremely angry. But more importantly, I’m so relieved no one was hurt. I’m also kinda numb. Thoughts racing through my brain.
11:38 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 3/6
Life shouldn’t be like this.

The prof didn’t know what they were supposed to do. My child & another student took control & made a plan should it come to it.
11:39 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 4/6
These 2 texts were sent out. No other info was given.

COM Alert: Shelter at [main campus]. Shelter means to get inside and stay put. Check your email for additional information.

COM Alert: LOCKDOWN at [main campus]. Stay in locked or secure location until further notice. More info coming soon…
11:42 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 5/6
I was able to get more info through my husband’s security team & passed it to them. It helped calm the classroom.

But why do we continue to let this happen to our children, our very future?
11:44 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 6/6
When are we going to realize that our future is doomed when our kids are being slaughtered in school ?

I’m exhausted from the worry of getting that phone call.

#BanAssaultWeapons
#VoteBlue
#saveourchildren
11:47 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Jennifer Wolf.
So happy to see the update.
08:02 PM - Aug 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}