Ola
A
Dear Beautiful, Most Friendly Spoutible Grandmas,

Someone here said you all detest online banking. Is it true?

I trust you will heartily defend yourselves.😅

Cheers!
Terminator LX @TerminatorLX
Duh! The bank. She’s got her purse, and everyone knows grandmas prefer going to the bank to handle their business—no online banking for them! 🤣😂
12:01 PM - Aug 31, 2023
12:12 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Ola.
I’m not a grandma, only because I don’t have any grandchildren. Absolutely, I bank online!
11:07 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Donna Frahmann
A
In response to Ola.
Online banking whenever possible for this grandma! I'll venture forth to an ATM when cash is needed for something, but that's it.
01:57 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Ola.
My clients are 95% seniors and none of them bank in person, only online. In fact, they keep requesting online redeterminations for their benefits.😂💚
01:54 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Amy Kincaid
A
In response to Ola.
This grandma does online banking 95% of the time! I only do in person banking when making cash deposits for my business. Haven't figured out how do make that happen via the interwebs yet. 🤣
01:49 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Deb
A
In response to Ola.
Technically I’m not a grandma because my children aren’t having children but I am grandma age. I love online banking. Only need to go to a physical bank once every year or so.
01:36 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Tracy L
A
In response to Ola.
On the contrary, I prefer not to leave my house for anything. Except of course the grandkids 😊 Online banking is a slam dunk.
12:50 PM - Aug 31, 2023
L. C.
A
In response to Ola.
I do both.
12:31 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Susan Simon
A
In response to Ola.
This g’ma loves online banking & goes maybe 1ce a year 2the bricks/mortar 2 get a problem solved or new account opened or something notarized. Can check and prevent fraud more easily. Also Venmo and Apple Wallet. My husband however still thinks he needs to deposit his checks in person.
12:20 PM - Aug 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}