Jeff Tiedrich
A
holy fucking shit, the wingnut screech monkeys are melting straight the fuck down today because Joe Biden is really fucking good at his job and it's driving them crazy and I am so fucking here for it. pass the popcorn
10:20 AM - Feb 22, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
It seems many of the extreme R think Biden fell down a flight of stairs coming off of Air Force One. It doesn't compute bc I thought they took a covert plane, & he spoke after this supposed time. Can anyone debunk? Also they are acting like T rump has been the only one to go to Palestine, OH.
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
10:35 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Anita Parker Scrivner
A
In response to MsFahrenheit.
Pay special attention to the first paragraph. Air Force One wasn't even the plane he traveled on. Don't know what else they need to hear. The plane landed in Poland and he took a 10-hour train ride from there.

https://apnews.com/article...
11:28 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Jeremy Epstein
A
In response to Anita Parker Scrivner.
Certainly the GQP finds this outrageous display of competence and leadership offensive. It contravenes their entire purpose.
01:30 PM - Feb 22, 2023
LGsMom
A
In response to MsFahrenheit.
He did trip on the stairs to Air Force One sometime early on in his presidency. Going up, I think.
10:57 AM - Feb 22, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
In response to LGsMom.
It could be from another time, it could be fake, it could be another person, but it is definitely falling down the steps, not up. It has to be debunked.
11:06 AM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}