David Von Stroh
A
I'm being interviewed next week by NBC Nightly News about companies' lack of customer service contact methods after they noticed how I would reach out to companies on Twitter when I had no other way of reaching them. If anyone has similar experiences, I could reference them.
02:35 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to David Von Stroh.
I had to send a Facebook message to AAA after my scary experience with a driver- the website “contact us” button was a 404 not found and no one human ever came to the phone
07:19 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
I successfully did that several times: Toyota, Windham Hotels are two I remember. Very responsive. Helped get the reluctant local representatives to do the right thing.
06:31 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
Alaska Airlines has always responded quickly to tweets and dm’s. Helpful when issues come up in flight or at the gate etc.
06:14 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
There was also a time when savvy brands monitored their mentions and fostered goodwill through "Twitter Miracles" that created small moments of unexpected joy (sending a user a crate of chocolates, or creating an unexpected experience on a flight) in response to positive brand mentions/stories.
06:06 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I've never been on Twitter, so can't reach a human ever! Impossible to get anything done before winter hits! I have tried to contact an insulation co. & NO REPLY! even with message left & promise of contact that never happens. Don't they like $$$$?
06:01 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Airyca White
A
Same...i had to contact hertz and delta that way
02:46 AM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}