Kimberley Johnson
A
Funny. This site is fantastic and it's what I've wanted since the beginning. The haters and liars aren't welcome here. They can't stand it. F them.
Jay Arnold @jayarnold
I don’t give a crap what these haters on the bird site say.

I think #Spoutible is killing it. I’m telling every single person I can about it.

It’s elegant, intuitively designed and the fact that I can see replies with the original spout is revolutionary. And it hasn’t been a month!
11:04 AM - Feb 22, 2023
11:17 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Repugs Suck
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
I spent my day away from Twitter finding friendly faces from that hell hole and new peeps I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting before. I need to upload my Twitter profile pic.
10:24 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Scooter Kans
A
I unfollowed one person because they posted too much (20 per hour) , but otherwise everyone has been great.
02:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Agree!
02:08 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Jamie Schler
A
I just got on and am trying to navigate and figure it out!
12:08 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Gail Oldenkamp
A
In response to Jamie Schler.
So happy you swam over this way! I was a faithful follower on the bird site until I got banned from there! Then I was in read only mode so I couldn’t respond. Anyway, I like this so much better!
01:59 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Guitar Lady
B
I just tweeted to Elie Mystal to please come over here. I told him he won't be pissed off all day by being on it and that we all love it over here! I'm just waiting for everyone then I'm dumping that buzzard.
11:23 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
If Spoutible haters leave the platform or refuse to join it from the start, that's only good for Spouters. 🙂
11:20 AM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}