Jay Arnold
A
I don’t give a crap what these haters on the bird site say.

I think #Spoutible is killing it. I’m telling every single person I can about it.

It’s elegant, intuitively designed and the fact that I can see replies with the original spout is revolutionary. And it hasn’t been a month!
11:04 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Helga
A
Agree. I tried mastodon 🙄 and post and counter social. Post I like because they have more journos there but there seems to be more interaction here than the other two. But the folks are much nicer everywhere than the birdhellsite.
In response to Jay Arnold.
11:44 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Beth D
A
In response to Helga.
I’m also on post & like that more journalists are there but I’ve had much more interaction & conversations on spoutible. IMO Spoutible is as better platform. I’ve officially gotten off the bird sight & feel a sense of relief. No more crazy tweets from MTG & the other maga insurrectionists.
06:56 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Helga
A
In response to Beth D.
I still go briefly to the hellsite but only to read favs who post only there, I resist the urge to like or comment, it just feels wrong to contribute. My account is locked and I'm slowly deleting my tweets. So sad, I really enjoyed it there for a time🤷 But it feels much better here 😊
07:03 PM - Feb 22, 2023
AllieB
A
In response to Helga.
Mastodon was very difficult for me to master and I never got any interactions on Post so I'm sticking with Spoutible
01:39 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Jay Arnold
A
In response to AllieB.
Same this is best ✨
05:51 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}