Jay Arnold
A
I don’t give a crap what these haters on the bird site say.

I think #Spoutible is killing it. I’m telling every single person I can about it.

It’s elegant, intuitively designed and the fact that I can see replies with the original spout is revolutionary. And it hasn’t been a month!
11:04 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Helga
A
In response to Jay Arnold.
Agree. I tried mastodon 🙄 and post and counter social. Post I like because they have more journos there but there seems to be more interaction here than the other two. But the folks are much nicer everywhere than the birdhellsite.
11:44 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Beth D
A
I’m also on post & like that more journalists are there but I’ve had much more interaction & conversations on spoutible. IMO Spoutible is as better platform. I’ve officially gotten off the bird sight & feel a sense of relief. No more crazy tweets from MTG & the other maga insurrectionists.
In response to Helga.
06:56 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Helga
A
In response to Beth D.
I still go briefly to the hellsite but only to read favs who post only there, I resist the urge to like or comment, it just feels wrong to contribute. My account is locked and I'm slowly deleting my tweets. So sad, I really enjoyed it there for a time🤷 But it feels much better here 😊
07:03 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}