Mandi Porterfield
A
Those Proud boys that were sentenced this week- bout to be Proud Girls of Prison
05:21 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Mandi Porterfield.
I see you're still unable to process that your idea of humor is not humor at all, but a way of OKing assault, especially violent, sexual assault and rape.
Either do better, Mandi or leave. Your "jokes," are not wanted or needed here.
10:08 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carol Whitaker Robinson
A
And deservedly so.
07:35 PM - Sep 02, 2023
LH Grant
A
How are you enjoying your own little private Find Out Mandi?

Do not fucking bring making light of sexual assault or presumably any other abuse you find funny here.

Do we understood each other?
07:19 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
Report this violent post!
06:58 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
Better, non-sexist, non-rape-approving joke:
Proud Boys followed the guy with the black Sharpie, only to unfortunately end up getting drawn on by one. Let's call it "back art".
05:47 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Bev Turner
A
This is way out of line. Way out. Rape is rape no matter where it happens. Not cool at all.
05:18 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
Deb Prothero
A
Rape is rape. Prison rape is a crime. Comparing prison rape to the rape of women doesn't make you a hero. It's a pathetic attempt at humour that is no longer considered funny. There was a day when this would have got a chuckle. Fortunately we understand consent now. When you know better, do better.
04:10 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Kevin Kretsch
A
03:42 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Rape is never funny. Please, take this down.
03:39 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Virgil Garcia
A
Tough crowd.
07:41 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to Virgil Garcia.
Not a tough crowd, we are adults who know that rape is a heinous crime, no matter the gender of the place where it happens. Rape in jails is the most violent act that can happen to a human.
💥Not a joke💥
07:35 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Benny Andthejets
A
In response to Virgil Garcia.
Come join kindness, the water temperature is much cooler.
07:38 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Liz Adams
A
I've reported this as inappropriate, demeaning to women. Please consider deleting.
07:31 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Please don’t associate this with women and rape. It’s deeply demeaning and dehumanizing.

There are plenty of ways to get your point across with those horrible people with misgendering.
07:09 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andrea Loken
A
This is not funny. Please kindly consider taking it down.

We all want to see these white supremacist terrorists dealt justice but let’s not do the whole perpetuating rape culture thing ok?
06:43 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Stephen Maytan
A
I understand the intent here but, because of the language used, the effect of the message is probably more harmful than helpful.
06:34 PM - Sep 01, 2023
DjinnDoggerel
A
In response to Stephen Maytan.
I don’t understand the intent. The fact that a huge part of our populace nonchalantly is ok with rape, and rape as a form of justice is a form of terrorism and is horrific to me.
04:14 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
Bo Dybkær
A
In response to Stephen Maytan.
I've never understood how some people celebrate that which clearly amounts to "cruel and unusual punishment" and which should certainly be regarded as a crime in itself. If you want prisoners to be raped, make rape a part of your official punishments. If not, don't allow it, and don't celebrate it.
04:19 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Dianne
A
This reads as an acceptance of the rape of girls. All rape is wrong. Prison or otherwise.
05:45 PM - Sep 01, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
In response to Dianne.
I lost followers and got blocked because people on the other site did not like being told this
Good riddance
07:22 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}