Linda Eisenstein
A
100%. I have gotten more joy & laughter & thoughtfulness from regular spouters here than any "star" account so far. The engagement here rocks.

I'll say it again: I've spent 40 years among creative, fab people who for no good reason didn't get famous. Famous. Doesn't. Matter. Quality does.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
YOU are Spoutible. YOU have helped this platform to flourish without the help of large accounts. YOU have turned Spoutible into a robust community. If certain individuals don't see the value in posting here, we will not beg them. We have a superior product and a fantastic community; it's their loss.
10:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
06:19 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
I couldn’t agree more!
10:53 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Susan Simon
A
I'm happy to have enough news junkie and newsbot accounts that I can get me Breaking: fix here, but the engagement with regular folks has been awesome and enlightening.
10:32 PM - Sep 01, 2023 (Edited)
Happy4uu&u
A
You have won the best spout of the month and it's only the 1st day of the month 🤗😉
10:30 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Oooh thanks!
10:45 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Kristin N
A
I hate non celebrity accts with lots of followers who don’t follow back or engage. 😾
06:22 PM - Sep 01, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
Same! I’m getting a ton more engagement here. I do like being noticed by star accounts but Spoutible is like family
06:20 PM - Sep 01, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}