Nana of the Shire
A
Had surgery a month ago to remove a mass, both ovaries and fallopian tubes. Having follow up this afternoon to find out the next step. My ovarian mass was discovered completely by accident on a CT for something else. Listen to you body. Be insistent when you feel off.
Amy Bornmann @amyblufrog
I wish we screened for ovarian cancer the way we screen for cervical and breast cancer. Would annual ultrasounds be a better detection than the frequency of indigestion and abdominal bloating?
12:33 PM - Feb 22, 2023
12:40 PM - Feb 22, 2023
D Torch
B
In response to Nana of the Shire.
Mine was found from routine gyn checkup. Atypical cell on pap. I am so grateful for my doc. Even though all tests I came back negative we decided to do hysterectomy, I had ovarian cancer. That was 13 years ago. A couple of bumps along the way but doing well. Wishing the same for you 💕
07:04 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
In response to D Torch.
I’m so glad you are doing well after all you’ve been through. I will be be praying for you!
09:46 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Cynthia S
A
In response to Nana of the Shire.
Sending you hugs and love. I may not remember to look. I want to know how things go for you today. I had a stroke Feb 7. If you can pls tag me or something? I will try to remember, too.♥
12:44 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
In response to Cynthia S.
Thank you. I will keep in touch. Sending you hugs and prayers.
12:53 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}