Christopher Bouzy
A
Despite thousands of prominent individuals joining Threads, Threads experienced a significant decline in engagement shortly after its launch. This underscores that having prominent accounts is not the primary determinant of success, and it's crucial to focus on fostering a strong community.
01:36 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
My observation: Spoutible's posts lean strongly on U.S. contents. For us from north of the border, there are little engagements... Even less when it comes to international news contents. I don't have a clue how to fix it though.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
01:41 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to ruthko.
Follow the right people and you will engage. I see a lot of Canadian stuff running around here, not necessarily serious or engaging to some, but it’s here. Personally I don’t get my kicks by following blue checks😂 I find them repetitive and needy for “likes”. Here they have to work harder.
06:45 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
Apparently the Blue Checks aren’t willing to do the work.

Those placeholder accounts
(*ahem* Valerie Bertinelli, et al,)
who gushingly anointed us with their presence then ran back to their pack of drooling fans at X are the least interesting aspect of #Spoutible .

I’m here for actual engagement
12:20 PM - Sep 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (Myles_Away) can see their posts

Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to ruthko.
You're following the wrong people. The Canadians run amok on here every day 🫠
04:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Magda Teter
A
In response to ruthko.
Follow the @NewsBot
So much Canadian and international content from it.
04:23 PM - Sep 02, 2023
NCFC Zine
A
In response to ruthko.
I do regular searches for “Canada” in the Explore tab, pick the “People” tab p, and see if there’s anyone new who spouts regularly. There are plenty of us 😉
03:12 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to NCFC Zine.
OK, all Canadians replying here gets my follow!
03:15 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to ruthko.
US stuff is going to dominate because it is a US-based site. Choose who to follow. If you follow Canadians you will see more Canadian content and there is nothing stopping you from spouting out your own Canadian news that you want to share or anything else you like.
03:01 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
In response to ruthko.
What Mynxie said.
02:10 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to ruthko.
You probably need to follow more people, or hang more in Explore. There's plenty of Canadian content on Spoutible. Also, it's a new online community, so to build it, you post the content you want to see.
01:46 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to Mynxie.
Thanks for this! I'll give it a go. #cdnpoli #cdnpoli Thanks for this! I'll give it a go. #cdnpoli
01:56 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to Mynxie.
OK, just took a quick look over on Explore and Making Waves. A lot of posts, but not much engagements (replies, echo, like). I will give it a closer look later when I have more time. Thanks. #cdnpoli
02:07 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}