Christopher Bouzy
A
Despite thousands of prominent individuals joining Threads, Threads experienced a significant decline in engagement shortly after its launch. This underscores that having prominent accounts is not the primary determinant of success, and it's crucial to focus on fostering a strong community.

This spout was deleted.

01:36 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:08 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Ethereal Princess
A
Since 'blue check' people on twitter aren't the really important people any longer, but instead a bunch of people who pay to be able to feel important just once in a livetime... who wants them anyway? 😅
04:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
On Spoutible, we are all seen. I love that.
04:15 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
Canadian politics are boring next to the insanity in the US (sorry American friends, no offense intended) all we have is PeePee trying to stay relevant for the next few years and for Ontario, ford being the corrupt asshat we knew he was 😆 🇨🇦
03:55 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
💯

it’s not the right people in the right place at the right time

it’s interesting people saying interesting things in the moment
03:20 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Rhodeyo Dryve
A
What good is a site most users can’t even get access to? It’s annoying which is probably partly why interest dropped off Threads.
02:46 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Caryl D
A
For me…
I followed the notable people but whether it is the time of day I am on Spoutible or their spouts don’t show up on my timeline or they do not spout enough…
Seeing their spouts on a regular basis is the key to my likes, echoes, and replies (engagement)
01:43 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
In response to Caryl D.
Same with me. I follow several notable people here. But they're not spouting & showing up in my timeline. They need to actually put some effort in.
06:25 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
My observation: Spoutible's posts lean strongly on U.S. contents. For us from north of the border, there are little engagements... Even less when it comes to international news contents. I don't have a clue how to fix it though.
01:41 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
In response to ruthko.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:04 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to ruthko.
Follow the right people and you will engage. I see a lot of Canadian stuff running around here, not necessarily serious or engaging to some, but it’s here. Personally I don’t get my kicks by following blue checks😂 I find them repetitive and needy for “likes”. Here they have to work harder.
06:45 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}