Christopher Bouzy
A
Most people have never been part of a social media platform in its infancy. They join a platform after it is already popular with millions of users.
Tricia @TriciaPTC
YES! It's the same whine all the time with these dudes. They're clueless as to how a new social media site grows and in particular, how Spoutible is above the rest with it's diversity and inclusivity.
The Spoutible Community is amazing.
02:00 PM - Sep 02, 2023
02:06 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
That's true. I am so impressed with what you have achieved in this short time, Chris.
I didn't join earlier since I am blah with computers and waited for the app.
02:47 AM - Sep 03, 2023
ElonGAYted Muskrat
A
Already loving the fact that there's no spam bots (yet? Atleast compared to them getting worse on twitter) and god awful dog piling here. Keep up the good work!
04:15 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to ElonGAYted Muskrat.
This is what Musk is allowing these days
07:37 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Josol
A
We are so lucky to be part of the start of what I truly feel is going to be an amazing, long-term social media site - unlike no other. Thank you for taking us along for the ride!😊
03:21 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
Building a local area network is a joy

Not unlike forming a band and hitting it off with the lead guitarist
03:18 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
Your users are the DNA that is shaping this site's destiny. Here, that essence has forged a genuine community -- a hub for sharing ideas and making new friendships.

I am optimistic for the future, as the possibilities are as endless as the diverse voices that can be found here.
02:54 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Perchance to Read
A
My earliest X profile. Was there in 2008, and it was *not much*.🫢 I recall vividly being regularly kicked out for lack of room for all of us.🫣 There were no verified accounts. There were so few users, you could scroll hours later for what you missed. #SpoutibleWillBeFine #Spoutible
02:21 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
JustDee
A
I have been here from the beginning. Every single day it grows and gets better. It's like opening a present every day!
Thank you 😊
02:15 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Tricia
A
There are days when I cry with joy that I am able to be a part of the Spoutible Community. I see such beauty, love, friendship, creativity, laughter, and so much more. Tears of Joy!
02:14 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}