Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I've seen some women, white women, but white men are really leading the "Spoutible is bound to fail without notable/famous/people I want here." I'm fuckin sick of it. If Spoutible doesn't have what you want, go. But stop hating on what a Black man created and where marginalized people are thriving.
02:29 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Ground Control
A
I admit, I am at the stage of "fuck those whiners", all of whom are likely jonesing for the platform the Muskrat is actively destroying. And I say this as someone who is blocked by this place's founder (my own fault and glad a BotSentinel monthly donor regardless).
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
04:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ground Control.
Oh shit, I didn't know you were blocked by Bouzy. There are days I'm surprised I'm not. I've said some disparaging, but truthful, things about a couple of one on one interactions I've had with him. I'm glad he wasn't petty about it. Also, I was not "attacked" by anyone here like others who lie are.
05:13 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Hey, he let me stay and be part of the community, so all good. As I said, I do see myself as loyal opposition at times with the accent on "loyal". Sounds like that's your groove too, Acey.
11:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}