Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I've seen some women, white women, but white men are really leading the "Spoutible is bound to fail without notable/famous/people I want here." I'm fuckin sick of it. If Spoutible doesn't have what you want, go. But stop hating on what a Black man created and where marginalized people are thriving.
02:29 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Breezy Aussie
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Pretty well everyone I see/read here loves the #engagement and we don’t give a toss about the ethnicity of authors- other than to broaden horizons. I think @cbouzy is absolutely brilliant to have achieved this site and I donate every single month towards further growth of his/our dream!
02:51 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Veronica
A
Trolls and X employees, I imagine.
02:41 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I guess I'm lucky and don't ever see their nonsense.
10:02 PM - Sep 02, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:59 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Ericlo
A
#The1619Project
Ch. 1, DEMOCRACY
Page 32
"If the formerly enslaved and their descendants ... if we excelled in the sciences and arts, then the entire rationale for how this nation had allowed slavery would collapse. Free Black people posed a danger to the country's idea of itself as exceptional"
08:35 PM - Sep 02, 2023
TJ 1010333
A
In response to Ericlo.
The truth empowers us. #justice
08:41 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Ginnette Powell
A
Cosign!!
06:54 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Bo Dybkær
A
I don't think that "Spoutible is bound to fail without notable/famous/people" is a white sentiment.
We all had different reasons for being on X and have different reasons for being here.
Those can co-exist. I'm not sure that Spoutible will ever serve all my needs that were met at X, but that's OK.
06:06 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Bo Dybkær.
I didn't say it was a white sentiment. I said it's only been white people saying it. There's a difference. Oftentimes when Black folks come up, you'll find "concerned" white people or white people who want to say "well, this won't work because..." This has been my experience more often than not.
06:11 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to Bo Dybkær.
They didn't say that. They said that was the demographic leading the sentiment.
07:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Classy Tee
B
PREACH!!!!
05:59 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Serendipity
A
Some men feel the need to try to preside over everything by assuming expertise and authority where they actually have none. And then there’s just plain jealousy.
05:57 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Serendipity.
Yes, and yes.
06:02 PM - Sep 02, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Serendipity.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:00 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Eddie Sangalang
A
Maybe people are shit talking this place so they can buy it if it fails. It’s a well built platform and probably the best alternative to twitter.
05:48 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Chris Sawler
A
I'm a bit glad there's not so many famous influencer types here. I go on Instagram and it's like "Rock Rock Kardashian Rock Tate Sponsored Politician" then somebody I actually follow.
05:39 PM - Sep 02, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Spoutible is fabulous. The point of social media should be “social”. Spoutible is the most social of the social media sites
05:23 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
I agree. 🙂
06:17 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
Agree.
08:20 PM - Sep 02, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯🎯🎯
05:18 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
I had no idea that c bouzy was black. Does it make a difference? If I'm caucasian is that supposed to make me like the platform less? If I'm brown, am I supposed to ❤️ it more?
Lets not bring race into this issue of spoiled brats who think the 🌎 revolves round them: who want things handed to em NOW
05:05 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
For Black people, race is always a factor in the spaces we occupy. BECAUSE Bouzy is a smart, caring Black person, he developed a platform where Black and other marginalized users feel welcomed and safe.
YOU want folks to think race doesn't matter to you, but it matters to us.
08:45 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
This is pretty uncivil, dude. At best, you are responding by calling names, which makes you look thin-skinned. At worst, you're in a race argument you don't understand.

Talk less, listen more.

"Lets not bring race into this issue of spoiled brats who think the 🌎 revolves round them ..."
01:50 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Ground Control
A
I admit, I am at the stage of "fuck those whiners", all of whom are likely jonesing for the platform the Muskrat is actively destroying. And I say this as someone who is blocked by this place's founder (my own fault and glad a BotSentinel monthly donor regardless).
04:30 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ground Control.
Oh shit, I didn't know you were blocked by Bouzy. There are days I'm surprised I'm not. I've said some disparaging, but truthful, things about a couple of one on one interactions I've had with him. I'm glad he wasn't petty about it. Also, I was not "attacked" by anyone here like others who lie are.
05:13 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
I love it here. We're spouting on training fins! Making it what we want. @cbouzy is kicking some ass with his team building this thing trying new options & creating the Word Cloud much to our delight. Of course bad actors want it to fail. Misery craves company. X
04:02 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
Amen to this.
04:21 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Tricia
A
Exactly!
02:31 PM - Sep 02, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}