Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I've seen some women, white women, but white men are really leading the "Spoutible is bound to fail without notable/famous/people I want here." I'm fuckin sick of it. If Spoutible doesn't have what you want, go. But stop hating on what a Black man created and where marginalized people are thriving.
02:29 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
I had no idea that c bouzy was black. Does it make a difference? If I'm caucasian is that supposed to make me like the platform less? If I'm brown, am I supposed to ❤️ it more?
Lets not bring race into this issue of spoiled brats who think the 🌎 revolves round them: who want things handed to em NOW
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
05:05 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
This is pretty uncivil, dude. At best, you are responding by calling names, which makes you look thin-skinned. At worst, you're in a race argument you don't understand.

Talk less, listen more.

"Lets not bring race into this issue of spoiled brats who think the 🌎 revolves round them ..."
01:50 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
For Black people, race is always a factor in the spaces we occupy. BECAUSE Bouzy is a smart, caring Black person, he developed a platform where Black and other marginalized users feel welcomed and safe.
YOU want folks to think race doesn't matter to you, but it matters to us.
08:45 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
So good I'm bookmarking. Thank you!
12:30 PM - Sep 04, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
It's a very bad look to challenge a Black person on the issue of race and racism. Our experience is nothing like theirs. Your comment is up there with "I don't see color."
07:40 PM - Sep 03, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:01 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Lori D
A
I’m sure for a lot of people it is about race, but in addition to that there are a lot of Harry and Megan haters out there who hate @cbouzy by association
09:03 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Lori D
A
In response to Lori D.
Should be Meghan, not Megan. I tried to edit my spout but it didn’t let me
09:21 PM - Sep 02, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Lori D.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:02 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
Yeah we're going to bring race into it whether you like it or not.
07:32 PM - Sep 02, 2023
David James
A
And as far as smart goes, Christopher Bouzy is a very smart cookie.
05:50 PM - Sep 02, 2023
David James
A
I was born in London, lived near Manchester, and then Liverpool, all big multiracial cities. I have worked with people of all colours from many different countries, as with white people there are some that are very stupid, and some that are incredibly smart, colour should never be a differentiator.
05:49 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to David James.
Just because it never should be doesn't mean it isn't always. The U.S. was built on the foundation of structural and institutional racism, particularly against Black formerly enslaved and the Indigenous. Since this country has never fallen, you would understand that the foundation is still intact.
06:24 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to David James.
Should is the operative phrase here.
02:01 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
Are you saying you didn't know he was Black BEFORE you joined?

Okay, I can sort of buy that .But there's no way you didn't know he was Black AFTER you joined. FOH.
05:42 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
BTW, I'm old. I had to Google FOH. In my day it was GTFO 😉
05:48 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Right! ESPECIALLY when his face was right there in his profile picture.
08:48 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Elle Faba Prefers Bears to Humans
A
Race is a part of everything, whether you like that or not. All of us whites have biases we have to work on no matter how much we think we aren't racist. It's baked into US culture and norms - pretty much from the beginning of white people landing here.
05:36 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
In response to Elle Faba Prefers Bears to Humans.
Yes! You are so right, the racism is just baked right into every single thing: schools workplaces shopping malls.. every single one of us needs to examine our biases even if we don't think we have any, we do. My white ass has no clue what my non-white brethren endure Daily.
12:39 PM - Sep 04, 2023
David James
A
No, you’re not supposed to think that way, but as a white person I know that there are plenty of people who do think that way, and it’s fucking disgusting to be honest.
05:19 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}