Cynthia Williams
A
I appreciate the concern spouters are having that the platform might die if more VIPs (aren't we all VIPs?) don't start using #Spoutible on a more regular basis.

This thread is my trip down Twitter/X memory lane as it pertains to Twitter 1.0's growth. I hope this helps ppl not panic just yet.

This spout was deleted.

08:15 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Iz Here
A
I think the notion that blue ☑️s drive sign-ups or traffic on @Spoutible is oft over-stated. That might be true on algorithmically-driven platforms but, in my experience, the quality of engagement here is what defines & differentiates this platform & that comes mostly from reg folks here not celebs.
In response to Cynthia Williams.
10:22 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Iz Here.
I agree with you. But reality is most people want to be in places that also razzle dazzle. Blue checks are the most visible razzle dazzle that people see and want to follow. It's a feature of human nature.
10:51 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I don't doubt you're right but will never understand it. I do follow a few blue☑️s but their razzle is less dazzle & more substantive. Frankly, I'd much rather read ppl like you than most celebs for same reason, but then again, I don't get why People or Us mags exists.
12:47 PM - Sep 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}