Jodi B
A
The worst thing about having severe, chronic pain is that no one can see it, so they don't believe you. You're either lazy, crazy or lying. ☹️ You get very good at hiding it because if you complain, people think you're being dramatic. 🙄 But they wouldn't be able to move with my level of pain. 😥
Myles Higgins ? @Myles_Away
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:34 AM - Sep 04, 2023
11:07 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Spiritual Annie
A
In response to Jodi B.
People who have chronic pain are often also the *other* victims of the opioid crisis -- the ones who get no relief because pain management doctors are afraid to write prescriptions for pain meds.
11:52 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
Right?? Some people turn to street drugs & end up OD'ing. Some turn to suicide. It's cruel! Pain patients used them responsibly for decades. They help people function & have some kind of life. We're paying for other people's addiction! We're treated like drug addicts & we didn't do anything wrong.
12:16 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Ginnette Powell
A
In response to Jodi B.
So true or depression or just fed the fuck up with everything and everybody and want to be home in your damn bed...
11:33 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Ginnette Powell.
So true. ☹️
11:43 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Bev Turner
A
In response to Jodi B.
Ain't that the truth!!! Been dealing with this since my accident several years ago.
11:27 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Mustang Sally
A
In response to Jodi B.
If it's fibromyalgia your ortho and surgeon refuse the diagnosis. But it's real, caused by some prior traumatic physical occurrence. It can migrate around your body, from brain to toes. It can freeze a shoulder, cause cognitive issues. I empathize with those who have chronic pain.
11:25 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Mustang Sally.
Car accident in '91. Diagnosed with fibro & peripheral neuropathy in '93. Countless docs didn't believe me. 🤬 I've gotten progressively worse over the years. All kinds of pain, head to toe. Freezing, burning, stabbing, throbbing. Cognitive issues. Diagnosed 3 yrs ago with autoimmune disease, too.
12:06 PM - Sep 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}