Jodi B
A
The worst thing about having severe, chronic pain is that no one can see it, so they don't believe you. You're either lazy, crazy or lying. ☹️ You get very good at hiding it because if you complain, people think you're being dramatic. 🙄 But they wouldn't be able to move with my level of pain. 😥
Myles Higgins ? @Myles_Away
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:34 AM - Sep 04, 2023
11:07 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Spiritual Annie
A
People who have chronic pain are often also the *other* victims of the opioid crisis -- the ones who get no relief because pain management doctors are afraid to write prescriptions for pain meds.
In response to Jodi B.
11:52 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
Right?? Some people turn to street drugs & end up OD'ing. Some turn to suicide. It's cruel! Pain patients used them responsibly for decades. They help people function & have some kind of life. We're paying for other people's addiction! We're treated like drug addicts & we didn't do anything wrong.
12:16 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Spiritual Annie
A
In response to Jodi B.
I lost my best friend from an accidental OD because she bought pain pills off the street and guessed the wrong dosage. But her family chooses to see her as an addict who couldn't control her "using" drugs, only because it was an opioid OD.
12:23 PM - Sep 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}