BurgerFanMan
A
So maybe instead of Texas dithering endlessly about its ability to secede; maybe the rest of the country should go ahead and insist on it. Arrivederci y'all...
Charlie Mel @Chollie
So the "judge" in AG Paxton's trial just recieved $100K "donation" from the Paxton Political Action Commitee. Yesterday the judge, Dan Patrick, ruled for Paxton in his impeachment trial on his not being called to testify giving Paxton the same legal protections as a criminal defendant.
09:50 AM - Sep 06, 2023
01:06 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
Or perhaps you could have some fucking understanding of what we in Texas are fighting and the odds.

And, I don't know, ask how you could help the very real people who are being hurt?

This is our home, and we're fighting for our future.
01:14 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Connell McGrath
A
In response to Boadicea TX.
How can we help? I'm in MA, but have dear friends in TX. I really want to help.
02:04 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
Thank you for asking, so much.

Point and laugh at the idiocy of Texas leadership, by all means. Roast their corruption-just remember, they have a lot of hostages.

We have elected to Congress some excellent young fighters. I just sent some money to #GregCasar
Hope | Greg Casar for Congress Launch Video 2023 - YouTube

We can’t build a better Texas – or a better nation – without hope. Hope can be hard to find right now. From the assault on abortion rights and voting rights,...

In response to Connell McGrath.
03:49 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Robert Johnston
A
Echoed. I'm a blue dot in a red district but I'm not giving up. I'll follow you as soon as I send this.
07:14 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Connell McGrath
A
Got it! I'll check out Greg Casar. Any real chance of unseating Ted Cruz or Greg Abbott?
10:17 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
In response to Connell McGrath.
Unfortunately, old Razor Wire got reelected last cycle. We have to fight him in other ways.

Ted is up in this coming cycle-it's an uphill battle.

2 Dems have entered the primary to meet him-both solid #ColinAllred and #rolandgutierrez

Biggest challenge for both will be $ and name recognition
11:12 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
If folks are interested, I can start doing some #TxCentric intros.

We are fighters. Pick a fighter and back 'em...

*steps off soapbox in the shape of Texas*
03:51 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}