Boadicea TX
A
thread 1/7
A very kind #Spoutan responded to my outburst of frustration about "Texas should just secede already" by asking how folks from out of state can help.

first of all, @connellmcgrath , thank you, you are a treasure.

You inspired me to do a little #Txcentric thread about some of our fighters
03:58 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 2/7
First of all-if you're familiar with Fair Fight in Georgia, this is a similar organization working in Texas along the same lines. #GroundGameTexas
04:00 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 3/7
for completeness, here is a freshman from TX who I've been watching since he was on Austin City Council. He just announced his re-election campaign.

I expect to hear much more from this TX fighter in the years to come. #GregCasar

https://spoutible.com/thre...
04:03 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 4/7
If you, like so many of us Texans, find #RazorWire #GregAbbott a vile piece of filth, you might want to check out #MAGA the Good.

Even if you have no money, check out these ads. Truly, they are spectacular. Best use of the letters M-A-G-A ever.
04:10 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 5/7
This one is one of my old favorites.

You may not be aware, but due to the size of the TX school system, our impact on the textbooks your school can pick from is huge.

The Texas Freedom Network has long been fighting the good fight to keep textbooks educational.

Help them, help your school.
04:13 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 6/7
#Uvalde .

Change has to happen in TX at all levels-including local good ol' boy government.

I would not send you to the #DeadBird normally, but Kimberly Mata-Rubio has channeled her grief to run for mayor of Uvalde. Help her.

https://twitter.com/kimfor...
04:25 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
thread 7/7
So those were all off the top of my head.

Texas is a big state, and big fights are being waged every day to protect democracy, our people.

It is always wonderful to get some help from an ally.

I'll come back and add to this thread as time permits.

So, @bevturner , got some suggestions re #TN ?
04:28 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}