Angela P.
A
Our ancestors fought, bled and died for this country. Every vet, military family, etc need to call out Tuberville. He is a threat to our national security. Let’s burn up his phone line (251) 308-7233 and 256-692-7500 and share our thoughts with this fascist.
04:48 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
In response to Angela P..
I really hate to get into this, but I must.

I just saw Amy Klobuchar with Chris Hayes. I like Amy, would have liked her as Biden's VP, etc. But when Hayes voiced his exasperation at the Senate's do-nothing stance on this embarrassment, she whiffed.
09:24 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
In response to Michael Freeman.
But we can't do that, because at the end of the day, if we don't fix it, nobody will. So if you ever had a reason to vote, and get out the vote, this Tuberville fiasco is as good as any.
09:27 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Angela P.
A
In response to Michael Freeman.
An honest question-what can the DEM senators do? I agree with you for the most part but look at the entire picture. We have 51 senators; 2 acts like gop; gop blocks everything; we don’t have the votes to abolish the filibuster & we need 60 senators to pass anything. We also do not have the house.
12:50 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Kay Schraeder
A
In response to Angela P..
They need to outlaw what he is doing so that no other senators can do the same. No one man, except possibly the president, should have this power over the military
04:51 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Angela P.
A
In response to Kay Schraeder.
Amen! The senate is broken. It needs to be reformed and bought into this era.
04:53 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}